User Guides and Videos
What Makes UbiAttendance Different
How UbiAttendance Works
Frequently asked questions
UbiAttendance is just one key module in the UbiHRM suite of HR solutions. It was built independently and was intended to do one thing very well: capture comprehensive attendance data. This data is then made available in relevant and downloadable formats that you can use for your existing Payroll system.
UbiAttendance’ Mobile App (for IOS and ANDROID) is better than traditional attendance devices like bundy clocks, biometric machines, PC-based Attendance software, and even manual logbooks because of many reasons:
- Cost Effectiveness (Ubiquitous)
- No specialized equipment required, mobile phones are cheap and/or widely available
- Much cheaper and faster to deploy (no installation, coordination, or implementation needed)
- Availability (Easily deploy anywhere)
- Local and Remote Attendance
- Can be used in Customer Premises, Field Offices, Work Sites, Branches, and even from home
- Anti-Fraud and Tamper Resistant (multi-factor checking)
- Location Specific with Geolocation
- Time and Date Stamped (cannot be altered or deleted)
- Biometrics via Face Capture (stored visual evidence)
- Password authentication (security)
- Management Support (Error-free and timely)
- Real time update to database
- Centralized Information
- Consolidated Reports
- No Human encoding required
It’s all about reducing your cost and capital investments. Our SaaS model allows you to enjoy the benefits of a comprehensive and reliable system without the high expense.
- No Upfront Mobile App Development Cost
- No Wait – Start using quickly
- Low Monthly Cost – save on Hosting, Bandwidth, Software Maintenance, Upgrades, Security
- With over 20 purpose-built Attendance Reports
None. You can have just 2 or 5 or 10 employees and still pay the unbelievably low fee of just Php 150 per month per user (for the Premium Plan). This is perfect for startups and SMEs.
If you have more than 100 employees, call us and we will give you even lower rates.